Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kesava Achanala <ac...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/26 19:06:04 UTC

Token Functionality

Hi All,
I just got one question on Token Functionality.
I written the saveToken and isTokenValid and
resetToken. They are working fine for reloading and
multiple submits. I have only one problem here when user using back button
and modified the form and submit it again. even though the  request got
changed but it is still going into the (!isTokenValid(request)) and showing
the error message. Here what I am doing...

if(!isTokenValid(request))
{
  errors.add(",.......");
}
resetToken(request);

if(!errors.empty())
{
  saveErrors();
  saveToken(request);

}

Is there anyway we can avoid this... Thanks in advance...

Kumar