Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/07 11:45:47 UTC

Recent Mediation

Folks,

I am going to step back now from mediation.  As a report I think some
progress was made and there is now a more peaceful nature to the Avalon
mail-lists.  There is still conflict, but I am pleased to see that the
words in use are more respectful to other's reputations.  My position as
mediator was unofficial, I reported to nobody, and I'd like to think
that my goals were not questioned (to prevent an irreparable split).

I will still try to ensure that Avaloners hold each other in
high-esteem, but not from a position of unofficial mediator.

** I'd like to take this opportunity to remind people that xdocs are
just as important as Java Source :-) **

- Paul

Re: Recent Mediation

Posted by Leo Simons <ls...@multimia.com>.
On Sat, 2002-09-07 at 11:45, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I am going to step back now from mediation.  As a report I think some
> progress was made and there is now a more peaceful nature to the Avalon
> mail-lists.

here's hoping it will stay......still waiting for that call from Berin's
publisher Re free plane ticket to Rome though.... ;)

> ** I'd like to take this opportunity to remind people that xdocs are
> just as important as Java Source :-) **

+2000 or so on that once more =)

- Leo