Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mitchell A. Cohen" <mi...@eepulse.com> on 2001/11/02 16:21:21 UTC

XSLTC

Has anyone run xsltc transformations using cocoon 2? If so, could you give
me some pointers.

Mitchell A. Cohen
eePulse, Inc.
905 W. Eisenhower Circle, Suite 110
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
phone:  734-996-2321

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

Posted by Tod Thomas <to...@verizon.net>.
> Error loading logicsheet at resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl due to java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or retrieving error.

I get this error when trying the run the Hello.xml sample.  I'm running
Tomcat standalone from a binary install, and am using a binary install
of Cocoon 1.8.2.  I've followed all the installation instructions
(except for the Apache customization parts) and here I am.

Details:

Tomcat 4.0.1 from binary, running standalone.
Cocoon 1.8.2 from binary
Java - Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_01)
Files -
   jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1.tar.gz
   Cocoon-1.8.2.tar.gz

Tomcat lib contents:
	cocoon.jar
	ant_1_1.jar
	bsfengines.jar
	bsf.jar
	fesi.jar
	fop_0_15_0.jar
	sax-bugfix.jar
	servlet_2_2.jar
	stylebook-1.0-b2.jar
	turbine-pool.jar
	w3c.jar
	xalan_1_2_D02.jar
	xerces_1_2.jar
	xml.jar
	xt.jar
	jasper-compiler.jar
	naming-factory.jar
	jasper-runtime.jar

BTW, I can't find Cocoon.xml in either of the install tar.gz's.  I'm
getting to the Hello.xml file by using
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/hello/hello-page.xml.  Is this
right?  Maybe I have a configuration problem?  Maybe I have a frontal
lobe problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

Tod