Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Ray Gauss II <ra...@alfresco.com> on 2013/07/18 14:14:31 UTC

Tika Core and Parsers Test Artifacts

I don't recall if we've discussed this already (I did do a brief search and didn't see anything).

Is there any opposition to adding test-jar Maven artifacts for tika-core and tika-parsers?

Seems like it would be good to allow others to extend from tests there if need be.

Re: Tika Core and Parsers Test Artifacts

Posted by Ray Gauss II <ra...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Ken,

Yes, by other tika projects I meant tika-app, tika-bundle, tika-xmp, etc., and yes each sub-project would end up with it's own test-jar.

It probably makes more sense to just add the plugin to each project individually.

Since there's been no opposition to the concept in general I'll create a JIRA issue where we can discuss the details.

Regards,

Ray

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.
Hi Ray,