Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Raz, Ori" <Or...@icomverse.com> on 2001/01/09 15:29:40 UTC

importing a node

The problem:

I need to manipulate XML such that i append an Element from one Document as
the child of another Document Element.
I wanted to use importNode() but to my surprise it exists in the API doc and
not in the Sources of version 1_2_3 . - Is it anywhere ?

Any other suggestions ?

We're currently working on a project where we need this kind of appending
(Elements from different documents), so an improved set of methods for these
type of manipulation would help!

Please reply soon

Ori Raz
Comverse Network Systems
Phone: + 972 3 6454104
Email: ori_raz@icomverse.com

Re: importing a node

Posted by Dream Catcher <is...@leonis.nus.edu.sg>.
Hi, i have to do the same thing.

So the problem is :how to merge 2 DOM tree?

Best Regards
Wang Yue

      Attitude makes the difference