Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by M Kelleher <mj...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/02 17:18:44 UTC

Export crawled URLs

Is it possible to export / download the list of URLs visited during a crawl job?

Sent from my iPad

Re: Export crawled URLs

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
All of it is welcome, although obviously we will not be able to commit
it without making further changes.

The way patches are submitted is by attaching them to JIRA tickets.
If you don't already have an account with Apache's JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira), then just create one.  I'd suggest
that you create two ManifoldCF issues, one about MySQL support, and
one about localization, and attach your changes.  Be sure to click the
"grant license to ASF" button when you are attaching the files so we
can legally use them in the product.

Thanks!
Karl

Re: Export crawled URLs

Posted by Hitoshi Ozawa <Oz...@ogis-ri.co.jp>.

Re: Export crawled URLs

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Export crawled URLs

Posted by Hitoshi Ozawa <Oz...@ogis-ri.co.jp>.
"The interpretation of this field will differ from connector to connector".
 From the above description, seems the content of entityid is dependent

Re: Export crawled URLs

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Export crawled URLs