Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com> on 2013/06/21 11:41:57 UTC

endDoTry

Hello,

I'm upgrading from camel 2.6.0 to 2.11.0. It's a big step as 2.6.0 is pretty
old.
However some of our routes don't start anymore because of the exception:

The route looks like the following:

Should I just remove the endDoTry() or is there another possibility?

kind regards,
Christoph

Re: endDoTry

Posted by cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com>.
My last post is nonsense, I have looked at the wrong object.
When I change the endDoTry() to

it is working again.

I'm not sure if I should apply a patch for this, pls let me know if so.

kind regards,
Christoph

Re: endDoTry

Posted by cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com>.
Ok, I see that the code of 2.11.0 also just returns "this", so it would be
the similar value as in our 2.6.0 version.

So is there a change in the behaviour of doTry/doCatch/doFinally in an
onException block?

kind regards,
Christoph

Re: endDoTry

Posted by cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com>.
Hello,

I have found out that we have used patched version of 2.6.0:

was added to the ProcessorDefinition-class.

In camel 2.11.0 it looks slightly different:

and in the end() method there are some comments regarding doTry/doCatch:

Somehow it is not properly working I think.

kind regards,
Christoph