Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Xianjun Ke <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/02/17 10:11:45 UTC

Some problem in incubator-dubbo-samples

recently I found that something wrong with incubator-dubbo-samples project,
I think it's introduced
when mergeing branch 2.7.0, pls refer to this issue [1], and we need to fix
it.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-samples/issues/57

Re: Some problem in incubator-dubbo-samples

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to 'hijack' this thread to discuss further on how we organize this
project. In my own opinion, all samples for all different dubbo releases
should be kept on one single branch instead of on multiple branches. It
will be more straightforward for users to understand how the samples are
organized, and it would be more easily for dubbo developers to maintain at
the same time.

Furthermore, we should consider to make each individual sample more
independent to others, so that user can easily extract one sample out of
the samples project. And, by doing this, it also opens the possibility for
us to achieve integration test by running a set of samples one by one.

Regards,
-Ian.

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.