Posted to user@ant.apache.org by samitj <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 19:55:07 UTC

ant javac dependencies

Hello,
I am trying to compile a set of packages all contained within a directory.
e.g.
src/com/test/a/*
src/com/test/b/*
src/com/test/c/*
Now they have depedencies between each other. Ant does not recognize these
dependencies and throws an error that it could not find the other required
package on the classpath. for.eg, if com.test.b depends on com.test.a, it
throws an error "cannot find symbol.."

how to make ant work in this case? I thought it will be smart enough to
figure this out. Do I Need to explicitly specify all the inherent
dependecies?

Sam