Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Suresh Dhanasekaran <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/02 09:10:42 UTC

Clarrification for Jmeter Version 2.1.1

Hi Chetana,

Good Morning and Have a Nice Day...!

Currently I am using the JMeter version - 2.1.1, in our project totally we
have 10 Scripts and there are in different thread group. While running the
single (individual) scripts, the output are showing the correctly. But I was
run the total combined scripts together, some scripts are showing error.
The same total combined script which was i ran the JMeter version-2.0.3,
these scripts are working fine. Is there any related with the JMeter version
problem or.. I have to add any jar file... in to the JMeter bin/lib folders?
OR some other problem... Please Help me out... I am working in Cordiant
Technologies.. Cochin

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Suresh D

Re: Clarrification for Jmeter Version 2.1.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 02/06/06, Suresh Dhanasekaran <su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chetana,
>
> Good Morning and Have a Nice Day...!
>
> Currently I am using the JMeter version - 2.1.1, in our project totally we
> have 10 Scripts and there are in different thread group. While running the
> single (individual) scripts, the output are showing the correctly. But I was
> run the total combined scripts together, some scripts are showing error.

What sort of error?

> The same total combined script which was i ran the JMeter version-2.0.3,
> these scripts are working fine. Is there any related with the JMeter version
> problem or.. I have to add any jar file... in to the JMeter bin/lib folders?
> OR some other problem... Please Help me out... I am working in Cordiant
> Technologies.. Cochin

You'll have to provide a more detail - see

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/FaultReporting

for some tips.