Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net> on 2006/06/28 20:04:32 UTC

Re: Dublin - Clustering get-together.... - Thurs 6pm, O'Connell Mtg Rm

Here are the final details :

Thursday, 6:00pm, O'Connell Meeting Room, Suite 110

Room, Soda and coffee provided courtesy of Covalent.

See you there,

Jules

Posted by Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>.
just to say that we have managed to sort out a phone conference setup -
thanks to Matt for this

check out the thread - "Clustering BOF in Dublin, Meeting Logistics"

see/hear you all there,

Jules