Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by jpmlpool <jp...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/21 06:35:24 UTC

Error message when start Geronimo 2.0.2

Hi

    When start Geronimo server I get the next error message, but it seems
it does not affect something so far. How can I solve this problem?

Module 14/51 org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.0.2/car
21:25:38,531
     ERROR [[/]] "Restricted listeners property file not found started in
5.406s

John

Re: Error message when start Geronimo 2.0.2

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
While annoying it's not really a problem.  I think it will be fixed
in the next release.

thanks
david jencks