Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ramasubramanian Narayanan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/05 06:52:47 UTC

Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario

Dear All,

For the below 1 to many relationship column sets, require suggestion on how
to design a Flatten HBase table... Kindly refer the attached image for the
scenario...

Pls let me know if my scenario is not clearly explained...

regards,
Rams

Re: Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.
I think of this, what is your view about this :..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19454506/Shashwat%20Shriparv.png

*Thanks & Regards    *

∞
Shashwat Shriparv