Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Gao Michael <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2022/05/18 11:22:59 UTC

File does not exist ....... fairscheduler.xml

Hi all

I got follow error when I try to add table to my kylin project via web interface:

2022-05-18 18:48:37,904 INFO  [Thread-7] ui.SparkUI:57 : Bound SparkUI to 0.0.0.0, and started at http://hadoop-cluster-001:4040
2022-05-18 18:48:38,681 ERROR [Thread-7] scheduler.FairSchedulableBuilder:94 : Error while building the fair scheduler pools
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist: /home/michael/opt/modules/kylin/apache-kylin-4.0.1-bin-spark3/conf/fairscheduler.xml

and I'm sure file exist!

michael@hadoop-cluster-001:~/opt/modules/kylin/apache-kylin-4.0.1-bin-spark3$ ls conf/
fairscheduler.xml              kylin_job_conf_inmem.xml  kylin.properties               setenv.sh                      spark-executor-log4j.properties
kylin_hive_conf.xml            kylin_job_conf.xml        kylin-server-log4j.properties  setenv-tool.sh
kylin_job_conf_cube_merge.xml  kylin-kafka-consumer.xml  kylin-tools-log4j.properties   spark-driver-log4j.properties

What's the problem and how to solve? Thanks!

Re:回复: File does not exist ....... fairscheduler.xml

Posted by Mukvin <bo...@163.com>.
Hi Gao Michael,

Spark 3.2.1 has differences from Spark 3.1.1. If you want to run on Spark 3.2.1 maybe after Kylin adapted it.
You can run Spark 3.2.1 and Spark 3.1.1 together, but two sparks will separate the resource of the cluster.
And current the package of "kylin-4.0.1-bin-spark3.tar.gz" can only run on Spark 3.1.1.

--

Best regards.
Tengting Xu

在 2022-05-20 23:24:13,"Gao Michael" <mi...@hotmail.com> 写道:

Hi Tengting Xu

Thanks for your help, it works!

I download spark3.2.1 and modify SPARK_HOME=`path in .bashrc to spark 3.1.1`,  now I can import hive tables via kylin web interface.

So is there any way to keep spark3.2.1 run on cluster and just keep kylin run on spark3.1.1?

Thanks!

michael@hadoop-cluster-001:~/opt/modules/kylin/apache-kylin-4.0.1-bin-spark3$<mailto:michael@hadoop-cluster-001:~/opt/modules/kylin/apache-kylin-4.0.1-bin-spark3$> ls conf/

Posted by Gao Michael <mi...@hotmail.com>.