Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Simon Funnell <si...@googlemail.com> on 2009/11/26 03:45:57 UTC

Wiki Page Error

Hi,

I am getting an error on this page -
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesServices. This occurred after I
renamed the JamesServices page to JamesUserServices. I can stop this
from happening again by leaving the page name the same and moving the
content, which is not difficult. Unfortunately this doesn't resolve the
current state of the page. You will have to forgive me as I have not
worked with some technologies (svn/wiki) so I am having to adapt to some
new things. Also, I have not worked for an open source project before so
I will need some guidance on the best way forward. As I can work on
James full time at the moment I want to make best use of my time. An
estimated release date will allow me to direct my efforts in the most
appropriate fashion, such as writing documentation that is relevant for
the release.

Thanks,

Simon