Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/12/09 19:54:10 UTC

JSR-286

David Taylor has requested to represent the ASF on the new Portals
JSR, JSR-286.

http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=286

I've notified the spec lead that he will be applying on behalf of the
ASF.  If there are any others that wish to participate, speak up.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: JSR-286

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Im happy to share the role :)

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: JSR-286

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
My view :

1) The more the merrier

2) That said, I expect a lot of EGs allow one rep per organization.
However, it never hurts to try to get more than one.

Y'all seem to be in good shape on this one...  Given the general
community interest, we can setup a listener list for those that want
to listen too.

You also may consider having David (or other) rep the ASF, and you
get on as an individual.

(they stack the deck, we can stack the deck...)

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: JSR-286

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.