Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/31 01:03:32 UTC

Comments on Apache Web Site

Not long ago, Uli set up comments on the Apache Tapestry home page:

http://tapestry.apache.org/

This opens up a lot of possibilities for quickly improving the
documentation; finally there is an easy way to identify shortcomings of the
documentation, directly on the page where a committers, or others in the
community with write-access to the Confluence Wiki, can make changes.

It's also another place where the many of you who have gotten fluent in
Tapestry can help out everyone else, with a minimum of fuss. Give it a try!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Comments on Apache Web Site

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Users will just see the comments on the page itself.
Comments are just that, comments,
not real-time or semi-real-time communications medium.
That's that this mailing list is for

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
So how does the community get notified if someone comments on the
documentation ?
One can ask questions too, correct ?

*Muhammad Gelbana*
Java Software Engineer