Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by 조영호 <yo...@easydesk.co.kr> on 2021/10/21 22:57:22 UTC

turbine-5.1-SNAPSHOT install fail problem

Hello

I download turbine core trunk ( URL:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/core/trunk ), and tried to install.
But I got error message as below

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:compile
(default-compile) on project turbine: Compilation failure

[ERROR]
/Users/youngho1203/project/turbine/src/java/org/apache/turbine/services/schedule/JobEntryPeerImpl.java:[14,48]
error: cannot find symbol

[ERROR]   symbol:   class BaseJobEntryPeerImpl

[ERROR]   location: package org.apache.turbine.services.schedule

Do I need something to install turbine-5.1 ?

Re: turbine-5.1-SNAPSHOT install fail problem

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi,

BaseJobEntryPeerImpl is a generated class and you have to add
target/generated-sources to your CLASSPATH. May be this solves the
problem?

I think the current scheduler service uses JobEntryTorque as java name
(not JobEntry) (in src/torque/schema/scheduler-schema.xml) - may be you're
using an older version of Turbine?

Sorry, Turbine is now on github:

https://github.com/apache/turbine-core

Find the latest version there ..

Hopefully you could proceed from here one step further ..

Best regards, Georg

P.S. We have to update the Download page soon.