Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by simonm <si...@redbend.com> on 2008/12/30 15:41:44 UTC

How to call to a page via JavaScript

Hi,
I would like to call to SomePage.html within my wicket project via a java
script code.
My project contains several pages and the navigation between the pages is
done through a drop down menu (each drop down menu appears while hovering a
tab-menu-panel).
All popup menus are implemented using java script, and when the user clicks
on one of the sub menu of the drop down menu I would like to direct him to
some of my application page.
A code snippet from the js looks like:
js_menu_.addMenuItem("MyPageTitle","location=’MyPage.html’");
If I put in the ‘location’ attribute a full URL, for example
http://www.google.com then it works. But I would like to refer to an
internal pages as I used to do using <wicket:link> but the last one is
applicable only within html.
Any idea how can I work around this? Or, Can I implement a (popup) drop down
menu with wicket and listen to events just like it’s a BookmarkablePageLink.

THANKS for any input!