Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Yasir Shoaib <ya...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/01 02:23:05 UTC

Remote test not sending PHP requests

Hi,

I have setup a testing environment on Ubuntu for JMeter Remote Testing with
one master and two slaves.
The master has .jmx plan http requests recorded through Firefox which
included calling php requests.

After calling remote start on a slave, the master jmeter doesn't receive any
reports.
Furthermore, Only HTML requests are sent from the slave to the server and no
php or image file requests are sent.

If you have ideas on how to solve this, then please let me know.

Also, I have removed 127.0.0.1 and 127.0.1.1 from /etc/hosts and added with:
192.168.1.10 machineName

>From jmeter-server.log:
- ERROR -... ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 127.0.1.1 ...

Thanks,
Yasir

Re: Remote test not sending PHP requests

Posted by Yasir Shoaib <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The problem is solved now.
The /etc/hosts file of the Master which had an entry for 127.0.0.1 which was
changed to the correct ip.

Thanks for helping me solve this.

Yasir

Posted by Yasir Shoaib <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The problem is solved now.
The /etc/hosts file of the Master which had an entry for 127.0.0.1 which was
change to the correct ip.

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Yasir Shoaib <ya...@gmail.com>.