Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Harald Wellmann <hw...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/16 19:02:59 UTC

Re: preparing for a release

Any news regarding the 1.5.0 release? I'm sure quite a few users are
waiting for the first OWB release to support CDI 1.1/1.2.

Pax CDI 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is currently using OWB 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT, so I'd be
happy to see the next release train rolling...

Best regards,
Harald

Re: preparing for a release

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
hiho, yea, want to do that since a month, but got stuck in $$dayjob.

Trying to ship this the next days.

LieGrue,
strub