Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Jack Park <ja...@topicquests.org> on 2011/09/28 19:07:29 UTC

logging in as admin?

Some difficulty finding an approach to log in as admin (for whatever
that might let me accomplish).  Hints? Or is that not possible?

Many thanks
Jack

Re: logging in as admin?

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Do you want some sort of a super-admin who can delete messages, etc?

Currently, we don't have that functionality.   If you describe exactly
what you want in a Jira item, then we will add it in a future release.

D.

Re: logging in as admin?

Posted by Jack Park <ja...@topicquests.org>.
Crowd control...