Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Art Dahm <ar...@lge.com> on 2013/05/10 22:31:32 UTC

Hello.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Art Dahm and I'm a Developer Relations Engineer at LG. I will be taking over the webOS PhoneGap work Markus Leutwyler was doing before he left the company.

I read through what is on cordova.apache.org, signed up for the mailing list (obviously), signed and submitted the CLA and forked what I assume are the right repositories. I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding what else people think would be helpful to get up and running.

Thanks,

Art Dahm |Developer Relations Engineer| Enyo & webOS
LG Silicon Valley Lab | 485 Potrero Street, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Office: 408.617.7429 | Mobile: 408.204.8351 |  LG.com<http://lg.com/>

Re: Hello.

Posted by "Plaquette, Paul" <pa...@intel.com>.
Welcome !