Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn> on 2023/06/28 09:48:15 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-303: Support REPLACE TABLE AS SELECT statement

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the feedback about FLIP-303: Support REPLACE TABLE AS SELECT statement[1]. Based on the discussion [2], we have come to a consensus, so I would like to start a vote.
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours (until July 3th, 10:00AM GMT) unless there is an objection or an insufficient number of votes.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-303%3A+Support+REPLACE+TABLE+AS+SELECT+statement
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/39mwckdsdgck48tzsdfm66hhnxorjtz3

Best regards,
Yuxia

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-303: Support REPLACE TABLE AS SELECT statement

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
Hi, all.
FLIP-303[1] has been accepted.
There are 3 binding votes, and 3 non-binding votes:
- Jing Ge (binding)
- Lincoln (binding)
- Yuxia Luo (binding)

- Mang Zhang (non-binding)