Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Subs <su...@leeburrows.com> on 2015/04/11 14:53:02 UTC

[JOB] Experienced Flex Developer

My employer is looking for a full-time Flex Developer to build new and
support existing functionality for our industry-leading punch list
management software.

Based in Hawaii and Oregon; remote working option available. Negotiable
salary and hours.

Required Skills:
------------------------------------
Excellent command of Adobe AIR / Flex / Flash UI development, including;
  SDK 3.6/4.5+.
  Custom component creation.
  Styling and skinning techniques.
  Debugging/profiling.
  Mobile development.

Desired Skills:
------------------------------------
Robotlegs.
SQLite.
AMF.
ANT.
ANE development.
Git/Github.

Feel free to informally email me with any questions.

To be considered for the position please send links, or evidence of,
previous projects.

Thank you,

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: [JOB] Experienced Flex Developer

Posted by Chen Xiao <ch...@gmail.com>.
hi, my name is chen xiao, a flex developer, lived in kunming, yunnan
province, china.

I want a part-time job about your email's content, I can devote 2-4 hours
for the project a day.

If can't accept part-time job, ignore it and sorry bother you.

Below is my basic info:

SDK 3.6/4.5+: yes
Custom component creation: yes
Styling and skinning techniques: yes
Debugging/profiling: some
Mobile development: no

Robotlegs: I use Swiz
SQLite: no, I use server side app to connect database.
AMF: yes
ANT: yes
ANE development: no
Git/Github:yes url: http://github.com/simmone

Posted by Subs <su...@leeburrows.com>.
This is a bump.

Thanks to all who have applied so far; we'll be in touch.

Posted by Vijay Kumar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lee,

Please attachment for my profile and let me what other information you need.

Thanks,
Vijay Kumar

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 6:23 PM, Subs <su...@leeburrows.com> wrote:

> My employer is looking for a full-time Flex Developer to build new and
> support existing functionality for our industry-leading punch list
> management software.
>
> Based in Hawaii and Oregon; remote working option available. Negotiable
> salary and hours.
>
> Required Skills:
> ------------------------------------
> Excellent command of Adobe AIR / Flex / Flash UI development, including;
>  SDK 3.6/4.5+.
>  Custom component creation.
>  Styling and skinning techniques.
>  Debugging/profiling.
>  Mobile development.
>
> Desired Skills:
> ------------------------------------
> Robotlegs.
> SQLite.
> AMF.
> ANT.
> ANE development.
> Git/Github.
>
> Feel free to informally email me with any questions.
>
> To be considered for the position please send links, or evidence of,
> previous projects.
>
> Thank you,
>
> --
> Lee Burrows