Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre <eg...@infobiok.dynalias.com> on 2006/03/11 15:17:20 UTC

Fuz1, fuz2

I've an spamassasin running with spamd in a machine and passess some
antispam tests like dcc; for trying it I've set in local.cf in spamassasin
conf file body fuz1 and fuz2 to 1 as max values but If I send me thrice a
message I obtain the next header :

and it doesn't sais it's spam although I set max value (in local.cf as
1)and in the header for example fuz1 is equal 2... if the max value is 1
why this is not spam? or marked as it like other with another tests are
marked?

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Director técnico
INFOBIOK C.B.
Tfno : 94-6743721
Fax  : 94-6748621

Re: Fuz1, fuz2

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre wrote:
> I've an spamassasin running with spamd in a machine and passess some
> antispam tests like dcc; for trying it I've set in local.cf in spamassasin
> conf file body fuz1 and fuz2 to 1 as max values but If I send me thrice a
> message I obtain the next header :

> and it doesn't sais it's spam although I set max value (in local.cf as
> 1)and in the header for example fuz1 is equal 2... if the max value is 1
> why this is not spam? or marked as it like other with another tests are
> marked?
Changing the DCC fuzz values will NOT force a message to be tagged as
spam. They will however change what messages match the DCC_CHECK rule.
This adds to the score that is used by SA to decide if the message is
spam or not.

Check the X-Spam-Status header.. did DCC_CHECK fire?