Posted to users@camel.apache.org by srinivas_vsk <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2014/07/14 19:02:47 UTC

Linking multiple routes

I was looking to link multiple routes together for a complex scenario,
something like

from(route1).to(route2).to(route3).to(routend)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Linking multiple routes

Posted by catalyst156 <ky...@gmail.com>.
How do you want the messages to be routed?  Do you want to send the same
message to each endpoint, process them sequentially, or something altogether
different?

If you just want to send the same message to multiple routes, try
multicasting (http://camel.apache.org/multicast.html).  If you're looking to
provide processing at each endpoint sequentially, perhaps the Routing Slip
EIP is what you need (http://camel.apache.org/routing-slip.html).

Re: Linking multiple routes

Posted by srinivas_vsk <sr...@yahoo.com>.
I understand i could use direct but if i have routes defined in multiple
classes like

Route1 extends Routebuilder
Route2 extends RouteBuilder

i wanted something like ConfigureAllroutes extends RouteBuilder {

which can do something like

from(route1).to(route2)  e.t.c.
}

directly refer the route classes
Hope this clarifies what im intending to do

Re: Linking multiple routes

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@wdtablesystems.com>.
Use the "direct" endpoint.

On 7/14/14 1:02 PM, "srinivas_vsk" <sr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I was looking to link multiple routes together for a complex scenario,
>something like
>
>from(route1).to(route2).to(route3).to(routend)
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks
>

>--

Please take note: This email, including attachments, contains information which may be confidential or legally privileged and is only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is properly addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you have reason to believe that you have received this communication in error, or that it may be misaddressed or not intended for you, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.