Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by heapifyman <he...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/03 17:13:58 UTC

@SOAPBinding and tuscany binding.ws

Hello all,

I'm trying to change the SOAP Binding of a tuscany web service from the
default Document/lit wrapped style to RPC/Bare because my client only
supports that. I'm using the following annotation on the web service's
Java Interface:
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC, parameterStyle =
ParameterStyle.BARE)

Unfortunately, this gives me the following exception during wsdl generation:
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.interfacedef.impl.DataTypeImpl cannot be cast to
org.apache.tuscany.sca.interfacedef.util.XMLType
	at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.wsdlgen.Interface2WSDLGenerator.generateOperation(Interface2WSDLGenerator.java:963)

So my questions are:
- does tuscany even support RPC / Bare? I'm using Tuscany 1.6.1
- if so, what could be the problem here and how can I find out what is
causing the problem? the exception does not even say which method or
parameter might be causing the problem. :(

I'd appreciate any hints or links to some example or documentation.

Thanks in advance,
Philip