Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/10 07:39:05 UTC

Website redirect

James fixed most of the issues with moved content by linking (for
example) flow -> struts-flow in /www/struts.apache.org.  (Thanks!)

Most of the links are working fine, except for the User Guide in Core.
 Because the content moved down one level, userGuide ->
struts-core/userGuide is breaking the relative links.

For example, a link to ../faqs/actionForm.html on
   http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/building_controller.html
didn't work, because the page is actually here
   http://struts.apache.org/struts-core/userGuide/building_controller.html

I added a redirect in /www/struts.apache.org/.htaccess to fix this.
It seems to be working... let me know if that's not the right answer.

--
Wendy

Re: Website redirect

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
> James fixed most of the issues with moved content by linking (for
> example) flow -> struts-flow in /www/struts.apache.org.  (Thanks!)
> I added a redirect in /www/struts.apache.org/.htaccess to fix this.
> It seems to be working... let me know if that's not the right answer.

It's working, but perhaps we should add another link to faqs from the
website root, for consistency.

-Ted.