Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jmeter tea <jm...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/28 07:18:31 UTC

JMeter - open a jmx file from web

I want to get the updated jmx files in 1 machine (get from source control
only once using trigger) and load it on different machines, Can I open in
JMeter a jmx file located in web?

I'm trying but failing (with different escaping) from
http://jmeter.apache.org/demos:

jmeter -t "http://jmeter.apache.org/demos/forEachTestPlan.jmx"

2017-09-28 09:09:53,527 ERROR o.a.j.JMeter: Failure loading test file
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http:\jmeter.apache.org\demos\forEachTestPlan.jmx (The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
    at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
    at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
    at org.apache.jmeter.save.SaveService.loadTree(SaveService.java:423)
~[ApacheJMeter_core.jar:3.3 r1808647]
    at org.apache.jmeter.JMeter.startGui(JMeter.java:386)
[ApacheJMeter_core.jar:3.3 r1808647]
    at org.apache.jmeter.JMeter.start(JMeter.java:519)
[ApacheJMeter_core.jar:3.3 r1808647]
~[?:1.8.0_144]
~[?:1.8.0_144]
~[?:1.8.0_144]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
    at org.apache.jmeter.NewDriver.main(NewDriver.java:248)
[ApacheJMeter.jar:3.3 r1808647]

JMeter : Recording Issue

Posted by Rupesh Garg <ru...@gmail.com>.

--