Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2003/08/31 14:35:18 UTC

[VOTE] New committer - Matthew Hawthorne

I would like to nominate Matthew Hawthorne as an Apache Jakarta Commons
committer.

Matthew has provided numerous patches to [lang,], [io] and [collections]
over a number of months. He has contributed to discussion as well, and has
expressed an interest in other subprojects, such as [primitives]. I believe
he would be a valuable addition to the committers.

Votes please, closing Wednesday 3rd midnight GMT
Stephen

[ ] +1, let him commit!
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1, no, because....

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] New committer - Matthew Hawthorne

Posted by Thom May <th...@planetarytramp.net>.
* Stephen Colebourne (scolebourne@btopenworld.com) wrote :
> Please can a new Apache committer account be created for Matthew:
>
> Requested username:
> matth
>
> Name:
> Matthew Hawthorne
>
> Email:
> mhawthorne@alumni.pitt.edu

As soon as we get a signed CLA on file for him, sure.
-Thom

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] New committer - Matthew Hawthorne

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
What a terrible prophecy :)

Did no one code the brakes?

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <mh...@alumni.pitt.edu>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
+1

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Stephen Colebourne proposed:
> I would like to nominate Matthew Hawthorne as an Apache Jakarta Commons
> committer.

[X] +1, let him commit!
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1, no, because....

RE: [VOTE] New committer - Matthew Hawthorne

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@mungoknotwise.com>.
+1

Steven Caswell
steve@mungoknotwise.com