Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net> on 2008/10/08 09:02:00 UTC

SMPP Binding Component

Rinku,

you mentioned in an earlier mail that you would like to contribute your
component to the ServiceMix project. If this is still the case, we would
suggest you  to open a new JIRA "improvement" issue for adding a
new component for SMPP.

You can find out JIRA at the following location:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM

To this issue you can attach a patch containing your sources.
(Please don't forget to check the radio button that you grant ASF the rights
to use the component.)

Afterwards we will review your code and help you to fix all remaining issues
before commiting it to our svn repository.

If you got questions about this feel free to ask by answering this mail to the
dev mailing list.

Regards
Lars