Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2009/04/23 12:27:40 UTC

ModifyAceServlet.

Hi,
I am looking at the ModifyAceServlet. in the
o.a.s.jackrabbit.accessmanager bundle
I notice that if a requests privileges are denied from a principal
that references a group, then the request to deny privileges is ignored.

Does this mean its not possible to deny a privilege from a group ?

If so, I would like to understand the reasoning.
Thanks
Ian

Re: ModifyAceServlet.

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Interesting, thank you, I will ask the same on jackrabbit users.
Thanks.
Ian

Re: ModifyAceServlet.