Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> on 2014/08/21 10:51:44 UTC

[Solved] Re: Downloaded Open Office 4:10 and lost all my documents when Open Office 3 was replaced

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 06:52:12 +0100
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 22:27:22 -0700
> Pip Woodcock <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Please help me retrieve these as they are very important.   Do I reinstall
> > Open Office 3 or what do I do?
> >
> > Thanks,   Pip Woodcock
> >
> > --
> > Pip Woodcock,
> > 2049 Cowichan Bay Road,
> > COWICHAN BAY,  B.C. V0R 1N1.
> > 250-701-9166
> > pipwoodcock@gmail.com

I'm informed by the User that she had to remake File Associations for MS files and reopen old documents for them to reappear in "Recent Documents".  All is now well!

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>