Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Arun Jannela <ar...@wipro.com> on 2002/08/27 16:53:03 UTC

Log4J performance testing Using JMeter

Hi All,

I have a basic requirement. I want to use JMeter to test the performance
impact of log4J.

I have incorporated the log4J details in a JSP which will be used by a
search engine.
2)if the user enters some search criteria and press on search button it
will give u the results page before the results page is displayed I am
capturing the details using logger.jsp.

can any one help me out how I can pass the parameter in the basic search
page ex "health" using Jmeter.and how many concurrent users can JMeter
can test.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Arun