Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 10:58:24 UTC

Re: JMS Request/Reply Destination has already been deleted error

Hi Nate,

Apologies for the unforgivable delay in responding to this e-mail.  I have
no idea why the code is checking the sender in that way as a check for
deletion.  I have raised JIRA QPID-4845 and checked in what I believe is a
fix to the trunk version of the JMS client.

-- Rob

Posted by Nate Sarr <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob,

   No worries.  Thanks for the response and fix!

Best Wishes,
-Nate