Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by artem <ar...@ininfo.com.ua> on 2005/10/20 11:22:42 UTC

mod_cpluplus

Hi All.
When I'm building my own module (using mod_cplusplus) string LoadCPPHandler in
httpd.conf causing
"/etc/init.d/apachectl: line 89: 13955 Segmentation fault $HTTPD -k $ARGV",
but when i'm writing it in mod_cplusplus dir using it's own MakeFile - there
is no error. What it is (or how to create the right Makefile for my module if
that is the problem).
Thank's

Re: mod_cpluplus

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 10/20/05, artem <ar...@ininfo.com.ua> wrote:
> Hi All.
> When I'm building my own module (using mod_cplusplus) string LoadCPPHandler in
> httpd.conf causing
> "/etc/init.d/apachectl: line 89: 13955 Segmentation fault $HTTPD -k $ARGV",
> but when i'm writing it in mod_cplusplus dir using it's own MakeFile - there
> is no error. What it is (or how to create the right Makefile for my module if
> that is the problem).

You may wish to ask mod_cplusplus folks (not supported here).
If you can determine where the crash occurred, you could post a
backtrace here in case somebody recognizes the problem.