Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew M <an...@jibeya.com> on 2004/11/26 13:24:13 UTC

Re: Problem with xmlns in html output (problem is whitespace)

Ok,
I have ascertained that the problem I am having is whitespace, so I
have amended my xsl file as so:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declarations="yes" />
<xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>

<xsl:template match="@*|node()">
         <xsl:copy>
         </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="@*|text()">
	  <xsl:copy/>
</xsl:template>

but the white space is still there. How can I amend the code to remove
all whitespace in the final output?

thanks

Andrew

Posted by Andrew M <an...@jibeya.com>.