Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2015/01/05 16:03:03 UTC

Re: Tapestry URLEncoder

So do you believe if I use a custom implementation for
PageActivationRequestParameter with the use of the java URLEncoder
that could pose potential issues? I've had it implemented locally for
the past week without any issues, but that's not to say once it's in
production the user base won't find a way to break something.

--
George Christman
CEO