Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by esschul <es...@udp.no> on 2008/11/07 14:52:58 UTC

Using wsdl2java and the network uses a proxy.

Hi, I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but here I go;

I'm trying to generate a client. The wsdl2java-script can't manage to get
through to the specified wsdl, since we are using a proxy on our network.
Usually I would specify host/port as an argument, but there is no such
thing, as I can see.

I read somewhere that I could set the http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort as
enviroment variables, but that didn't help at all. So help me obi wan
kenobi. You guys may be my only hope ;)

Re: Using wsdl2java and the network uses a proxy.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Better yet, use curl or wget.

Posted by Kristof Vanbecelaere <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
You may need to edit the script to pass those properties as system properties
where we call java.     Patches to that affect would be welcome.   :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org