Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/29 22:22:40 UTC

flat table stored as parquet

Is there is a knob I can set to tell Kylin to create flat table
as Parquet and not as default 'text' serialization?
I mean that "flat" Hive table that Kylin creates when it builds a cube.

Thanks!
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Re: flat table stored as parquet

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Yep, exactly. Thanks for pointing to that!
Looking forward to the 2.3 release.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.