Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2014/02/07 21:59:56 UTC

[dev] [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Alex Gaynor

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Libcloud has asked Alex
Gaynor to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have
accepted.

We are glad to have him as a committer. Everyone, please help me welcome
him to the team :)

https://libcloud.apache.org/blog/2014/02/07/new-committer-alex-gaynor-joins-our-team.html

Re: [dev] [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Alex Gaynor

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well done,

Posted by Joseph Hall <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Alex!