Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by scott hutinger <sr...@www.mprojects.Horrabin.wiu.edu> on 2005/05/06 07:37:25 UTC

[j2me] jit sources etc

I initiated looking for the jit sources.  No feedback as of this current
time; and my thoughts are this is a needed thing.
Possibly some other persons need to look into this needed item.

scott

Re: [j2me] jit sources etc

Posted by scott hutinger <sr...@www.mprojects.Horrabin.wiu.edu>.
To get a device up and running, it's nice to have the jit source (part
of the jvm) to get stats and various information about the compiled
sources.  On devices with different type of resources, it's nice to know
as much as one can about the runtime classes.  In this case, derby would
be the runtime classes.

So getting the sources for the jit would allow a multitude of
information to be gathered that one normally could not do.

scott

Re: [j2me] jit sources etc

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.