Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Arch_Bytes <he...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/13 12:09:44 UTC

Database Message

Hi, I was wondering what was the best way to inform a person that a certain
record has been Successfully saved into the database?

Is there a way to link it to the <h:messages> tag in JSF? Thanks in
adavance!

Re: Database Message

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Nope, the string as user will see it.
http://java.sun.com/javaee/javaserverfaces/1.1_01/docs/api/javax/faces/application/FacesMessage.html#FacesMessage(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)

En l'instant précis du 16/07/07 07:19, Arch_Bytes s'exprimait en ces
termes:

--
http://www.noooxml.org/

Re: Database Message

Posted by Arch_Bytes <he...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Database Message

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
In your action (the part the probably does the insertion),
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().addMessage(String, FacesMessage);
En l'instant précis du 13/07/07 12:09, Arch_Bytes s'exprimait en ces termes: