Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sh...@lotus.com on 2000/11/02 04:43:00 UTC

xml-xalan\test directory checked in

Astute xalan-cvs watchers may have noted a bunch of my checkins earlier
tonight.  I've checked in a number of Xalan-J API automated tests, as well
as some basic automated test drivers for stylesheet files.  This all goes
into the xml-xalan repository in the .\test directory, since these are
shared testing resources for each of the Xalan projects (Xalan-J 1.x/2.x
and Xalan-C 1.x).  Basic documentation is included, both in
xml-xalan\test\README.html and in the Javadocs.

Stay tuned for more info as we work to checkin some of our stylesheet tests
as well as more testing documentation, hopefully including some prebuilt
html docs giving more of an overview of our current testing plans.  We'll
also be updating the todo.xml file for Xalan with some testing tasks, and
would love contributions and help on the verification side as well as the
development side!

- Shane    *Automation*, *Test* & Build guy
mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com  AIM:xsltest
  http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/LotusXSL
  http://xml.apache.org/xalan