Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Aleksandr Karpov <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 14:20:32 UTC

Mynewt support for TI cc2650 SoC

Dear colleagues,

Does it any plans to port Mynewt to Texas Instruments cc2650 SoC? It has
2.4GGz wireless interface with BLE support.

http://www.ti.com/product/CC2650

Re: Mynewt support for TI cc2650 SoC

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
Hi Aleksander,

Welcome to the Mynewt community!

We have talked about a port to the TI SoC, but it’s an interesting case because it comes with the BLE controller is in the ROM. Is your interest in mainly the host part or a complete replacement of the controller?

thanks,
aditi