Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Krzysztof Zelazowski <Kr...@eranet.pl> on 2001/03/24 02:52:51 UTC

Tomcat + Win + WebMacro Conf Problem

Dear All,

I have some problem configuring WebMacro using turbine built-in configurator
(I can use it very well using traditional method). I'm using Win98 as my
development platform and this causes a problem.

when setting services.TurbineWebMacroService.properties to:
/WEB-INF/conf/WebMacro.properties

results in:
Creating WM object using
C:\java\tomcat\webapps\myapp\/WEB-INF/conf/WebMacro.properties

setting to:
WEB-INF/conf/WebMacro.properties

results in:
Creating WM object using
C:\java\tomcat\webapps\myapp\./WEB-INF/conf/WebMacro.properties

setting to:
\WEB-INF\conf\WebMacro.properties

results in : [notice double \\]
Creating WM object using
C:\Java\tomcat\webapps\eraquiz\\WEB-INF\conf\WebMacro.properties

Is there any way to make it work on Win'98? Why turbine adds ./ prefix when
you do not start the property definition with / ? Wouldn't it be better to
remove it? To me it looks as it creates more problems than it solves?

Best regards,

Krzysztof