Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/10 23:52:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Felix bundlerepository version 1.6.6 (take 2) and bundleplugin version 2.3.5

On 5 Jul 2011, at 13:09, Stuart McCulloch wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> We solved 4 issues in the bundlerepository 1.6.6 release:
>
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-printable/temp/SearchRequest.html?jqlQuery=project+%3D+FELIX+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%22bundlerepository-1.6.6%22
>
> We solved 19 issues in the bundleplugin 2.3.5 release:
>
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-printable/temp/SearchRequest.html?jqlQuery=project+%3D+FELIX+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%22maven-bundle-plugin-2.3.5%22
>
> and generated standard Maven docs for the bundleplugin (also contained in the project artifacts):
>
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/maven-bundle-plugin-2.3.5/doc/site/index.html
>
> There are still some outstanding issues:
>
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12311316
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12311143
>
> Staging repository:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-014/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
>
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
>
>   sh check_staged_release.sh 014 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve these releases:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve these releases
> [ ] -1 Veto these releases (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

The vote has passed with the following result:

   +1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Stuart McCulloch, Richard S. Hall

   +1 (non binding): Sahoo

I'll copy the releases to the Felix dist directory and promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.