Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by m...@silodev.eu on 2009/05/09 00:07:28 UTC

Terminology

Hi all,

I have question about BOM and O-Model.
Do you refer to BOM as "BPEL object model", and to executable intermediate
format as "O-Model"?

If so, how can I extend the O-Model name? Isn't the O standing for "Object"

And would it end up in
1) BOM == "BPEL object model"
2) O-Model == "object model"

Am I correct?

PS
Maybe I can refer O-Model as "process model"?

Thanks in advance,
Madars

Re: Terminology

Posted by m...@silodev.eu.
Hi Matthieu,

I was thinking for what does this [O]-Model stands for.
And now I see that in full form it is Object-Model.

Thanks,
Madars

Re: Terminology

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.