Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Zubair Nuamaan <z....@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/29 16:44:34 UTC

Template Skinning

For those that have experimented with this:

http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/2011/06/24/template-skinning/

how have you dealt with templates in components folder.

Using the code from the above blog post you can determine which version of a
page gets shown  - desktop
or mobile.  When the mobile version is shown it looks for tml file under
.../mobile/..tml . Since all my pages use the layout component how do you
create a layout tml for the mobile pages.  If you do the same thing that is
done for pages i.e. include only the tml files under mobile package it
complains that no component exists.

Currently I am creating a separate layout tml and the class for the mobile
version whereas for the pages I only create separate tml files.

Is anyone doing anything differently?

Thanks

Zubair